A Mughal carpet dated 1634, woven on commission in Lahore for a trade guild, the Girdlers Company of London. It is Apx. 24x8 feet.
Five shields or coat of arms are arranged along the major axis. This masterpiece was woven in the reign of Shah Jahan and at the moment is in the collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum of London.